Safeguard your drivers and monitor your assets with a
GPS tracking device that effectively reduces costly losses and liabilities.
Key Benefits of Asset Tracking
Reduction In Insurance
Rates Up To 18%*
*Insurance savings may vary based on insurance provider
Asset Tracker Features
- Broker location sharing
- Driver vs. load distance proximity
- Trailer tire miles reporting
- Discreet 2.75” x 4” in diameter
- Dual power mode: battery and power operated
- Up to 5000 GPS location pings on a single charge
Lost cargo, stolen cargo, temporarily missing cargo, vehicles and trailers are a common occurrence.
Year over year theft and crime statistics don’t speak kindly to the trucking industry.
The High Cost of Being Unprotected*
*Asset costs vary
1. Always park in open areas that are well lit.
If available, park near places that have management personnel, such as a visitor’s center or ranger station, who can keep an eye on any attempted theft.
2. Mark your assets with the trailer number and company name on the top.
This will help authorities to locate any lost or stolen load with accuracy.
3. Document your trailer through our UTECH UNITES platform.
This is a paperless tracking platform that documents all information about your load. This is helpful for law-enforcement officials to track it down.
4. Install an asset tracking device.
Never lose a load with our GPSTab ELD/AOBRD asset tracking device system that keeps 24/7 location pinning of your transport.
Our Asset Tracker can be used for tractors, trucks, trailers and cargo. Overall, trailers are most commonly tracked.
ASSET TRACKERSIGN UP NOW
or call us at 1-888-228-4460 to learn more.