Payment & delivery information
Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept checks, Visa, Mastercard, and debit cards for purchases, but may change acceptable forms of payment from time to time without notice to you. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you agree that you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order. Nevertheless, in the event the amount quoted is different from the actual price, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to notify you at the time the charge or within a reasonable time thereof.
Invoices are due and payable within the time stated on your invoice. We may charge a late payment penalty of 1.5% per month on undisputed amounts, or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is less. Without waiving any of our other rights or remedies, we may refuse additional orders and suspend any services until all overdue amounts are paid in full.
All services must be paid in advance, provided that payment for a subscription will be due in accordance with the payment terms of the subscription period, as specified in this agreement.
- What is the minimum duration of a contract?
- Subscription Changes
- Is your ELD FMCSA certified?
- Will the application work on my cell phone?
- Do I have to print my logs during an inspection?
- Is professional installation required, if so, how much is it?
- Can I test your ELD before purchasing it?
- How will I know if I’m exempt from the ELD Mandate?
- Will your ELD help prevent HOS violations?
- Will the ELD Mandate be repealed?