Admin: Tracker FAQ
Click on “All Units” in the admin panel, then filter through your units by clicking on the dropdown menu next to the “Search” box. Once the dropdown menu has been selected, click on “GPS Tracker” This will show you a list of trucks that have trackers equipped.
Quickly view your trucks’ location by typing the name you selected for the tracker in the “Search” box under the map. Then scroll to the right side of the page and select “View.”
Access the needed tracker and check the information just under the map. To see the battery percentage – put your mouse over the “battery” icon near the tracker name.
Please note that the trackers update information as follows:
– When the battery is charging and the vehicle is moving, the device provides data every 10 mins
– When the battery is not charging but the vehicle is moving, the device provides data every 20 mins
– When the battery is not charging and there is no movement – the device provides data every 6 hours
– When the tracker is disconnected from the power source, the device provides data every 24 to 48 hours
Driver: Tracker FAQ
– The trackers charge when the vehicle is moving with the headlights on for more than 3 hours
– When the headlights are off, the trackers charge only when the vehicle stops
– If the vehicle is moving with headlights off, the battery does not charge
– If the trailer is disconnected from the truck, the tracker does not charge
The quickest way to charge your tracker’s battery is to travel with your headlights on.
The tracker’s battery backup lasts for up to 60 days.