Do I have to print my logs during an inspection?
With our ELD, you’re not required to present physical logs. Our ELD is able to transfer data electronically, but screen displays can also be presented if need be. However, an enforcement officer may request that additional information be provided by email, fax, or other similar means within 48 hours of the roadside inspection.
- What is the minimum duration of a contract?
- Subscription Changes
- Is your ELD FMCSA certified?
- Do I have to print my logs during an inspection?
- Will the application work on my cell phone?
- How will I know if I’m exempt from the ELD Mandate?
- Can I test your ELD before purchasing it?
- Is professional installation required, if so, how much is it?
- Will your ELD help prevent HOS violations?
- Will the ELD Mandate be repealed?