Do I have to print my logs during an inspection?
With our ELD, you’re not required to present physical logs. Our ELD is able to transfer data electronically, but screen displays can also be presented if need be. However, an enforcement officer may request that additional information be provided by email, fax, or other similar means within 48 hours of the roadside inspection.
- Who can I contact if I need help with my ELD?
- Do I have to print my logs during an inspection?
- Will your ELD help prevent HOS violations?
- Subscription Changes
- Is your ELD FMCSA certified?
- What is the minimum duration of a contract?
- Can I test your ELD before purchasing it?
- Will the application work on my cell phone?
- Is professional installation required, if so, how much is it?
- How will I know if I’m exempt from the ELD Mandate?