Do I have to print my logs during an inspection?
With our ELD, you’re not required to present physical logs. Our ELD is able to transfer data electronically, but screen displays can also be presented if need be. However, an enforcement officer may request that additional information be provided by email, fax, or other similar means within 48 hours of the roadside inspection.
- Does installation of the Taillight require to drill holes in the trailer?
- Is your GPS tracking product certified?
- Who can install the GPS unit?
- Does the tracking work in all 50 states?
- Does the tracking work outside the US?
- How long does the unit work when unpowered?
- How often does the unit update?
- How the unit is being powered?
- How will I know if I’m exempt from the ELD Mandate?
- Subscription Changes