How will I know if I’m exempt from the ELD Mandate?
The current rules do not differ much from the previous ones—if you’re a short-haul or local driver, you weren’t filling out any logs, so you’re still exempt from needing an ELD. Other exemptions include vehicles made before 2000 and those classified as drive-away or tow-away.
- Is it a real-time tracking GPS system?
- Does installation of the Taillight require to drill holes in the trailer?
- How often does the unit update?
- Is your GPS tracking product certified?
- Who can install the GPS unit?
- Does the tracking work in all 50 states?
- Does the tracking work outside the US?
- How long does the unit work when unpowered?
- How the unit is being powered?
- How will I know if I’m exempt from the ELD Mandate?