How will I know if I’m exempt from the ELD Mandate?
The current rules do not differ much from the previous ones—if you’re a short-haul or local driver, you weren’t filling out any logs, so you’re still exempt from needing an ELD. Other exemptions include vehicles made before 2000 and those classified as drive-away or tow-away.
- What is the minimum duration of a contract?
- Subscription Changes
- Is your ELD FMCSA certified?
- Do I have to print my logs during an inspection?
- Will the application work on my cell phone?
- Can I test your ELD before purchasing it?
- How will I know if I’m exempt from the ELD Mandate?
- Is professional installation required, if so, how much is it?
- Will your ELD help prevent HOS violations?
- Will the ELD Mandate be repealed?