Who can install the GPS unit?
Any driver, maintenance specialist can install the device. The rule of a thumb is “if you can replace a light – you can install the Tail light tracker”
- Does installation of the Taillight require to drill holes in the trailer?
- Does the tracking work in all 50 states?
- Does the tracking work outside the US?
- How long does the unit work when unpowered?
- How often does the unit update?
- How the unit is being powered?
- Is your GPS tracking product certified?
- Who can install the GPS unit?
- How will I know if I’m exempt from the ELD Mandate?
- Subscription Changes