Pay in 4 interest-free payments.
CREDIT KEY. Business Pay Over Time.
Tail Light GPS Tracker Oval Amber
Not all trailers use either the standard 4″ round or 6″ oval tail light. However, almost all trailers use a 6″ oval amber or red light for their side lamps. With all the same functionality and robustness of the existing, it’s the ideal covert solution for these situations.
Availability: In stock
- Completely covert; looks, functions and installs the same as a normal LED tail light
- Uses standard hardshell plug, no extra wiring required
- Real-time tracking; every 5 minutes when powered, every 15 minutes when unpowered and moving
- DOT approved red color lens
- Self-install, no special tools required; no cutting, drilling, or splicing needed
- ‘Fast Charging’ power circuit
- Uses TI ‘Power Path’ technology for instant wake-up when tail lights turned on
- Draws power from the stop and/or tail light circuits
- Future proof by utilizing the 4G cellular network
- Internal cellular and GPS antennas
- Super sensitive GPS tracking
- 3-axis accelerometer for motion sensing and impact detection
- Web-based device management
No reviews yet.